Wilderness Hills Memory Care
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
WILDERNESS HILLS MEMORY CARE
We created Wilderness Hills Memory Care to assist those struggling with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss, provide them a safe facility, and facilitate daily care.
We assure you that our caring goes beyond simply being a safe place with a list of amenities – we welcome and embrace your loved one into our family. They are our residents, not patients. They are not our houseguests, but rather, we are theirs. This is their home, and it our responsibility to ensure that irrespective of their condition
Community Benefits & Perks
- 24 hr Monitored, Secured Facility
- High Staff-to-Resident Ratio
- 24 hr Licensed Care Team with RN Supervision
- Family Style Dining Experience
- 3 Home Cooked Meals Daily + Snacks
- Medication Administration
- 24 hr Licensed Care Team & RN Supervision
- Personal Care & Hygiene Assistance
- On-Site Physician Services
- Emergency Call System
- Home Health & Hospice Partnerships
- Secured Patio, Walking Path & Courtyard
- Complimentary WiFi & Cable TV
- On-Site Beauty and Barber Shop
Take a look inside
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY MEMBERS SAY
Thank you so much for taking care of my Mother over the 8 years that she called The Waterford home. Being able to be home among all the familiar faces and voices of her caregivers made it even more peaceful. Thank you ever so much, each and every one of you.
Contact Us to receive a copy of our electronic brochures or to have a member of our team contact you with additional information.