SERVING OUR RESIDENTS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.
Locally owned and operated in Lincoln, Nebraska, our team is made up of professionals committed to using their God-given talents and strengths to serve the needs of our residents. We take the responsibility of providing a home-like atmosphere very seriously and serve all residents with dignity and respect. We expect a passion to serve from everyone on our team and they deliver, consistently.
If you’re looking for a career that offers the highest level of personal and professional fulfillment by serving others, then we want to work with you.
The Three C’s
We strive to provide unmatched customer service for our residents and their families.
Commitment to Dignity
All residents deserve to be treated with respect. Always.
Our residents are our second family. We serve empathetically and with an open heart to their needs.
Work With Us
All Locations – Lincoln, Ne
Med Aide – Part-time, Full time, PRN
We are seeking Medication Aides. You will need to already be on the registry and be available to work part-time and overnight. We are looking for someone who is compassionate, patient, and dependable to join our team. Having experience in assisted living or nursing homes is a plus but isn’t necessary as we are willing to train the right person for the position.
This position receives general supervision from the Director of Healthcare, Executive Director and LPN.
- Make center assignments, assure that duties are completed, and submit revisions for duty assignments.
- Act as supervisor of all direct-care staff and insuring that Assisted Living regulations are followed according to DHHS requirements.
- Act as Admission Coordinator when needed.
- Achieve familiarity with residents, medication administration, staff and nursing time use, and to assure policies & procedures are followed. Perform other duties as assigned. When acting as charge nurse perform the following duties:
- Provide care services following the protocols, policies and procedures for care services delivery system established by this facility. This includes day to day cares for residents.
- As the Medication Aide, you are equally responsible for the care of our residents including toileting, trash, mobility assistance, dressing and bathing.
- Observe and report resident response to medications, treatments, and care services provided by the staff of this facility following the established protocols.
- Attend & participate in meetings as assigned/requested by the Administrator.
- Complete all in-service hours as required by the state.
- Manage staffing ratios and time management. Help team members determine appropriate meal schedules. Send extra team members home when work demand is low.
- Assist dietary department with beverages and meal distribution when able.
- Report incidents and falls and documentation as required by the policies of the facility.
- Take over DOH role in their absence in case of an emergency/disaster until the DOH arrives.
- Responsible for maintaining a current Medication Aide license in the state of Nebraska.
Resident Care Specialist / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Full-time, Part-time, PRN
We are looking for caregivers who are compassionate, patient, and dependable to join our team. Having experience in assisted living or nursing homes is a plus but isn’t necessary as we are willing to train the right person for the position.
This position receives general supervision from the Director of Healthcare, and Administrative Director.
- This position is responsible for providing ADL (activities of daily living) assistance;
- supervision of specific personal cares for residents;
- dining room serving and basic food preparation;
- cleanliness of the environment and physical building;
- participation and engagement in social activities for residents.